For those who have attended any AppsEvents Google for Education Summit, Bootcamp, or Cloud Camp and are ready to step up to showcase your skills and expertise, we invite you to submit a session proposal for any of our upcoming 2016 Google for Education Summits happening across the US, Asia, Europe, and beyond in partnership with International Schools and the Google for Education team.
In addition to our core team of AppsEvents speakers, we welcome others to submit session proposals for any of our upcoming summits.
We need speakers to be passionate and knowledgeable but we have a range of sessions from ‘beginner’ to ‘techy’ so please submit your suggested session and we’ll get straight back to you. If it’s not right for us now we’ll give you some feedback as to what we are looking for to help you work on your current session and resubmit.
Speaking is a really great way to raise your profile in Google EDU and EdTech circles. If your session is selected, you will receive:
- Waived registration fee to the entire Summit & activities ($300 value)
- Advertisement webpage for your bio, links, social networking profiles and session description/link.
- Recognition throughout the Google Apps in Education communities
- Experience presenting outside your local organization (especially good if you are on the Certified Trainer track).
- The AppsEvents Summit Speaker electronic badge to use on your website, blog, email signature.
- Additionally, speakers who have presented three or more sessions are entitled to use the Featured Speaker badge.
If you feel that you are ready to step up, submit your session proposal here!