Don’t miss this stellar professional development for Google training!
Are you using Google Workspace for your class and organization? Do you want to get up to speed with the basics or advance tips and tricks for Drive, Sheets, Forms, Sites, or Google Classroom? Do you want to learn the latest technologies within the education sector and put them to use the next day? Do you want to experience fun and meaningful PD?
Join us this November 17, 18, and 19, 2022 for the European Google for Education Summit to be held in the beautiful city of Amsterdam. It’s going to be an awesome 3-days of learning and networking with international educators and speakers.
The summit will feature a full range of sessions for classroom teachers, support staff, as well as school leadership.
Local and global Google Certified Educators, Trainers and Innovators will be there presenting on the following topics:
- Google Drive – Basics and beyond (Sheets, Forms, Slides, Sites)
- Google Classroom
- Search like a Ninja
- Using Google Keep for research and note taking
- Google Forms Add-ons for productivity
- Google Data studio
- Google Sheets – Query formula
- Mail merging
- Increase your productivity with Google Calendar
- Tame your Inbox and your Drive
- Essential Learning Activities with Core Apps
- Digital Citizenship
- Jamboard – different ways of using it in the classroom
- Infographs – Piktochart, Canva, Google Drawings
- Power Tools – add extra functionality to Google Sheets
- Explore the world using Google My Maps, Google Earth, Google Arts and Culture
- Increase productivity in the Google Workspace
- Project Based Learning
- Read & Write – the Chrome extension helps make documents and sites more accessible to students (for e.g. with the help of text to speech, voice typing, picture dictionaries, highlights, voice notes etc.)
At the European Google Summit, we will also be running two Google certification training as pre-summit courses on Thursday, 17th November 2022.
Google Certified Educator Level 1 Bootcamp
Want to learn new skills and prove your proficiency? The Google Certified Educator Level 1 Bootcamp prepares you to take Google’s exam by providing pedagogically sound ideas for the use of Google Workspace in the classroom. You’ll leave with new ideas for using tools across the suite including Google Classroom, Forms, Docs, Sheets, YouTube and more! We’ll provide a voucher code so that you can take the exam for free!
Google Certified Educator Level 2 Bootcamp
Achieved Google Certified Educator Level 1 and want to take things up a notch? Attend the AppsEvents Google Certified Educator Level 2 Bootcamp to learn how to take your Google Workspace usage beyond the core apps. You’ll get experience with add-ons and extensions as well as expanding your knowledge of YouTube, Blogger and more. We’ll provide a voucher code so that you can take the exam for free!
Register today to take advantage of the Early bird pricing. You can register and request an invoice to secure your spot.
Wait there’s more! Register 5 or more people and get additional discount for even more savings!
Sending a team consisting of IT admins, school leaders, teachers, and/or school support staff to our summit is a great way to start/improve internal training programs in schools as well as promote a culture of professional growth. Send your staff!
Let us know if you need help with registration or if you have questions. See you at the summit!