AppsEvents is a Google for Education professional development partner delivering training to teachers, support staff and IT admins looking to deploy G Suite in education. We offer hands-on, pedagogy-focused continuing professional development that receives excellent feedback.
We deliver G Suite training to support the collaboration and effectiveness of school leadership, collaboration across staff and to enhance learning and teaching with the use of technology in the classroom.
Sample session / topics:
Complete this form
- Create workflows for a collaborative organization
- Observations via Google Sheets and/or Forms
- Tracking in Google Sheets
- Admin protocols
- Google Forms for parental communication
- Collaborative working in Google Drive
- Folder sharing in Google Drive
- Google Calendars for communication
- Teaching and Learning
- Google Classroom sessions for teaching and teaching assistants
- Student access to devices and user settings
- Collaborative planning in Google Drive
- Provide guidance and advice on hardware to implement this G Suite.
with your details and we’ll email you a full info sheet about hosting a G Suite training event and provide you with contact information for your regional manager so you can get a custom proposal.