In light of many schools thinking about remote learning, join our upcoming live online Bootcamp or Summit featuring Google for Education to see how you could teach online with Google for Education tools and connect with your students online.
FREE LIVE ONLINE GOOGLE SUMMIT
Watch the recordings from our past online summits below.
Setting up Google Workspace for Education – Mail: Google Enterprise Virtual Summit – June 1, 2021
- Setting up based on age
- Who can send where
- Footers for compliance
- Detect bad words and action appropriately
Digital Citizenship | Virtual Google EDU Summit – June 15, 2021
- Digital Citizenship and how schools support the home
- Supercharge Digital Citizenship by Common Sense Media
- Google’s Digital Citizenship Resources
Bringing Innovation to Education | Virtual Google EDU Summit – Apr 27, 2021
- Innovation Breakout – Dale Plotzki
- Keeping a Pulse on Innovation – Sandra Chow
- Esports in Education – Craig Woody
Back to the Classroom | Virtual Google EDU Summit – May 18, 2021
- Taking Google Classroom Further
- Keep – More than a Post It Note
Google for Creativity | Googley Women | Virtual Google EDU Summit – Mar 13, 2021
- Choose Your Own Adventure – Kimberley Lane Clark
- Supporting ELL Parents and Students During Distance Learning and Beyond – Natalia LeMoyne
- Creating Interactive Assignments with Google Slides – MaryEllen West
Google Certifications – Lisa Thumann
Admin Best Practice: Getting your Workspace Setup Right | Virtual Admin Summit – April 13, 2021
- Admin Best Practice: Getting your Workspace Setup Right:
* Gettings started – Quick start and deployment guides
* Security checklists based on organisation size
* Admin Best Practices: Google Drive Setup
– Sharing and restrictions
– Link Sharing / Target Audiences
– Access checker
* Q and A
Google for Creativity | Virtual Google EDU Summit – Jan 27, 2021
Design Features of Google Slides and How to Use Them – Jane Vestil
Three creative ways to use Google Slides – Lina Othman
Visualizing learning creatively – Georgina Dean
Google in Secondary | Virtual Google EDU Summit – Feb 16, 2021
- Applied Digital Skills – Lawrence Tijjani
- Google Tools for Differentiation – Katie Steen
- eSports in Education – Live interview with 2 teachers across 2 continents with great experience with eSports in schools. – Bogdan Copil and James Abela
LIVE ONLINE GOOGLE EDUCATOR CERTIFICATION BOOTCAMPS
Google Educator Level 1 Bootcamp
Whether you are new to Google Classroom, or transitioning to online classes, our online Google Educator Level 1 Bootcamp will give you the tools to easily manage your classes online. Learn more.
Google Educator Level 2 Bootcamp
The AppsEvents Google Certified Educator Level 2 Bootcamp focuses on expanding beyond core competencies using G Suite as a means to engage and redefine learning activities. Learn more.
OTHER MATERIALS AVAILABLE
We’ve put together a couple of video tutorials on how you can setup right away Google Classroom, Google Meet, Google Chrome and so much more for distance learning as well as podcast interviews with educators and school leaders from various international schools in Asia, Middle East, and Europe to see the situation in their countries and how their schools are handling this new world of distance learning.
Google EDU Tips & Tricks
Google Admin and Enterprise
Welcome to our Google Workspace Enterprise Management video series with AppsEvents and Acer where we show you how to get started with the Google Workspace Enterprise management console and the management of your users, resources, data, devices, and services.
Workspace for Education Plus
We made a series of videos with everything you need to know about the new Google Workspace for Education plans.
As a Google for Education Partner, AppsEvents is happy to answer all of your questions about Google Workspace for Education Plus (formerly G Suite Enterprise for Education or GSEFE), and we can set your school up with a FREE trial. Complete the form at https://appsevents.com/gsefe-trial to request more information, a trial or to sign up, and we’ll get you setup!