Raise your profile in the Google training community and get completely free entry by presenting at one of our summits.
In addition to our core team of speakers, we welcome others to submit session proposals for any summit. Speakers must be passionate and knowledgeable. If a summit is scheduled in your area and you are already a G Suite or edtech expert, presenting is a great opportunity. It allows you to raise your profile in Google for Education and edtech circles by sharing your talents and skills with a broad audience of educators from around the world.
Once your session is reviewed and accepted, your session(s) and speaker status will be promoted on social media to help you gain more recognition on a global platform.
Our summits always offer a wide range of workshops from complete beginner to advanced so please submit a session that best reflects your passion and knowledge. If it’s not something we’re looking for at the moment, we’ll give you some feedback to help you work on your current proposal and resubmit.
“Speaking at Appsevents summits has given me the chance to learn from so many amazing educators from across the globe. It has been very rewarding and given me the chance to take so many tips and ideas back to my school and colleagues.”
Ben Rouse, Google for Education Certified Innovator and Trainer
If your session is selected, you will receive:
- Waived registration fee to the entire summit and activities ($300 value)
- Your details included on the summit website in the speakers section
- Recognition throughout Google for Education communities
- Experience presenting outside your school (especially helpful if you are planning to become a Google for Education Certified Trainer)
- The AppsEvent Summit Speaker badge to use on your website, blog or email signature
- Speakers who’ve presented at three or more summits are entitled to use the Featured Speaker badge
“It has been a privilege to speak at various summits alongside some of the most knowledgeable and passionate educators I have ever met. The purposeful and pedagogy-first approach to the application of G Suite tools shared by all trainers is inspirational!”
Jon Neale, Google for Education Certified Innovator and Trainer