This competency based training consists of a series of hands on activities that can be applied immediately in professional life and in the classroom. For example:
1. Understand how to organize your assignments and workflow using Google Classroom and/or Google Forms.
2. Spend less time on your teaching materials, and make them look better using Google Slides and Google Sites.
3. Streamline the feedback process using the built-in features like comments, edit suggestions, revision history.
4. Use Google Forms self graded quizzes to save time.
5. Explore add-ons, extensions and apps that allow you customise the teaching/learning process even further.
6. Expand your Personal Learning Network – connect with like-minded educators and EdTech geeks from all over the world.
In these uncertain times our online Google Educator Level 1 Bootcamp will give you the tools to easily manage your classes online in the event of any future lockdowns.
Delivered through Google Classroom and Google Meet, you will also experience the Google tools from a students perspective. All exam topics will be covered so you can take the exam once the course is over. Experience how to teach online AND get certified!
We aim to capture the best of in-person training – and deliver it online. We have a maximum ratio of 10:1 students to the facilitator, which allows for great collaboration and networking opportunities.
Remember the format is just 6 x 90 min sessions, and there is also an online support forum you can join any time.