Enter the new era of learning with Google Workspace for Education.
Unlock advanced security, analytics, teaching, and learning tools.
5 reasons to trial Google
Workspace for Education Plus
Proactively prevent, detect, investigate, and remediate threats, abuse, and inappropriate materials.
Harness advanced analytics and insights
Better understand student behavior and identify potential student engagement issues.
Broaden your reach
Meetings with up to 500 participants and live streams with up to 100,000 viewers using Google Meet.
Use interactive Q&A, polls, and breakout rooms.
Empower authentic work
Access unlimited originality reports in 21+ languages.
Why purchase through Appsevents?
Google Workspace for Education Plus is only available via a partner, and Appsevents is the longest established global Google for Education partner.
We go above and beyond to make sure all our partner schools are happy, and we offer FREE ongoing admin support and technical assistance to all our partner schools.
Specifically here is what we offer for free:
- For larger schools and groups of schools we offer our security audit (value $6,000) completely for free
- Free membership to our 'Google Technical Community. Get guaranteed same-day responses from our admin experts to any Google admin questions or issues you have
- Free monthly meet call where we outline all new features and show you the best practice settings. We then take a deep dive into a different area each month, before finishing off with a full Q&A.
- Free award-winning Google Educator Level 1 AND 2 courses (value US$49/teacher)
- Free Google Certified Educator Level 1 and 2 exam vouchers for your staff
- Free exclusive technical onboarding session (with follow up support) to get everything set up and walk you through all the new features and settings with our technical experts.
Don't just take our word for it. Let us know if you’d like to speak to any of our partner schools to hear their experience direct.
Every edition includes:
Google Workspace for Education Fundamentals1(Formerly known as G Suite for Education)
Bring your school community together with a suite of tools for better communication and collaboration.
for qualifying institutions1
Includes essential education tools and features, such as:
- Collaboration tools, including Classroom, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, and more.
- Communication tools, including Google Meet, Gmail, and Chat.
- Data loss prevention for Gmail and Drive.
- Can be used in compliance with FERPA, COPPA, and GDPR.
Google Workspace for Education Standard
Level up with advanced security, analytics, and controls to safeguard against evolving digital threats.
$3 / student / year
€2.2 / student / year
£2 / student / year
HK$20 / student / year
Includes everything in Education Fundamentals, as well as:
- Security center to proactively prevent, detect, and remediate threats.
- Advanced devices and app management to perform audits and enforce security and app access rules.
- Gmail log and Classroom log exports for insights and analysis in BigQuery.
Teaching and Learning Upgrade
Enhance instructional impact with advanced video communication, enriched class experiences, and tools to drive academic integrity.
$4 / license / month
€2.5 / student / year
£2.25 / student / year
HK$25 / student / yearChoose how many of your staff need licenses. These licenses can also be paid annually for $48/license/year.
Includes everything in Education Fundamentals, as well as:
- Meetings with up to 250 participants and live streams with up to 10,000 viewers using Google Meet.
- Premium engagement features in Google Meet including interactive Q&As, polls, breakout rooms, and more.
- Classroom add-ons to directly integrate your favorite tools and content.
- Unlimited originality reports and the ability to check for peer matches across a private repository of past student work.
Google Workspace for Education Plus(Formerly known as G Suite Enterprise for Education)
Transform your school with a comprehensive solution incorporating advanced security and analytics, enhanced teaching and learning tools, and more.
$5 / student / year
€3.4 / student / year
£3.2 / student / year
HK$31 / student / yearGet one staff license for every four student licenses.
Includes everything in Education Standard and the Teaching and Learning Upgrade, as well as:
- Live streams with up to 100,000 viewers using Google Meet.
- Sync rosters directly to Classroom from any Student Information System.
- Personalized Cloud Search for your domain to make information accessible and easy to find.
- Priority response from a team of education specialists.
- Live-translate meeting captions into different languages.
- Coming soon
Transform new and existing content into engaging, interactive assignments with practice sets.
- Coming soon
Integrate your favorite edtech tools with Classroom add-ons.
Contact us today to discuss your requirements.
Find answers to commonly asked questions
Google Workspace for Education offers Education Fundamentals to all qualifying institutions at no charge (unpaid). For those that want more premium features, Google also offers paid editions including Education Standard, the Teaching and Learning Upgrade, and Education Plus.
Google Workspace for Education Fundamentals is available at no charge for all qualifying institutions. Education Standard, the Teaching and Learning Upgrade, and Education Plus are paid editions.
For pricing information and specific features included in each of the Google Workspace for Education editions, please visit our comparison chart.
All editions provide schools with 100TB of storage shared across the institution. Additional storage is provided with the Teaching and Learning Upgrade and Education Plus editions based on the number of licenses purchased. Please review our comparison chart for more details or visit our Help Center.
It varies based on the intended combination of editions.
You must have an Education Fundamentals edition to upgrade to any of the other editions (Education Standard, the Teaching and Learning Upgrade, or Education Plus).
You cannot have Education Plus in combination with Education Standard or the Teaching and Learning Update — only Education Fundamentals.
You can have a combination of Education Standard and the Teaching and Learning Upgrade at the same time. Although we believe the maximum value of those combined editions can be realized in Education Plus, we wanted to be as flexible as possible to school community needs.
Yes, Google offers automatic discounts for customers that contractually commit to a multi-year purchase (two years or more) of Google Workspace for Education Plus. Please connect with Appsevents to learn more.
All paid Google Workspace for Education editions are annual subscriptions, and pricing is locked for the duration of the subscription term.
Customers who purchase the Teaching and Learning Upgrade can add Education Standard at any time (and vice versa) and to Education Plus.
Customers can reevaluate continuing with their subscription or downgrade at the end of their subscription term.
All paid Google Workspace for Education editions are available as annual subscriptions, and pricing is locked for the duration of the subscription term. However, institutions can also purchase the Teaching and Learning Upgrade on a monthly subscription, as an alternative to purchasing it as an annual subscription.
Yes, all customers who have purchased G Suite Enterprise for Education will receive new features and functionality that are released to the new Google Workspace for Education editions.
Yes, our authorized Google Workspace for Education partners can provision 60 day trials for Education Plus, Education Standard, and the Teaching and Learning Upgrade. 50 licenses are provided for the trial.
Appsevents consists of a core team which works remotely across the world. A number of world class trainers with a history of innovation in the classroom make up the rest of the team.