Whether you are new to Google Classroom or are teaching online or hybrid due to the pandemic, our online Google Educator Level 1 and/or Level 2 Bootcamp will give you the tools to easily manage your classes online.
This competency-based training consists of a series of hands-on activities that can be applied immediately in professional life and in the classroom. For example:
- Understand how to organize your assignments and workflow using Google Classroom and/or Google Forms.
- Spend less time on your teaching materials, and make them look better using Google Slides and Google Sites.
- Streamline the feedback process using built-in features like comments, suggested edits, and revision history.
- Use Google Forms self-graded quizzes to save time.
- Explore add-ons, extensions, and apps that allow you customise the teaching/learning process even further.
- Expand your Personal Learning Network – connect with like-minded educators and other EdTech geeks from all over the country.
In these uncertain times, our online Google Educator Level 1 and Level 2 Bootcamps will give you the tools to easily manage your classes online in the event of any future lockdowns.
Delivered through Google Classroom and Google Meet, you will also experience the Google tools from a student’s perspective. We aim to capture the best of in-person training – and deliver it online. Our Google Certified Trainersmake it a point to foster great collaboration and networking opportunities.
Remember the format is just 6, 90-minute sessions, and there is also an online support forum you can join any time.