Learn new tools, enhance your teaching and become an ISTE Certified Educator!
ISTE Certification for Educators is a competency-based, vendor-neutral certification that recognizes educators for their knowledge of using technology for learning in meaningful and transformative ways. It also helps you face the changing learning landscape with confidence –
something all educators need right now!
By achieving ISTE Certification:
- Boost student learning and creativity in the classroom
- Become a resource for other teachers in your school
- Expand your pedagogy with the intentional use of educational technology
- Learn how to face change with confidence and flexibility as an ISTE Certified Educator!
You will also receive…
- A digital badge to share on your email signature or social media!
- A printable certificate
- Join an exclusive global community of ISTE Certified Educators
- Receive exclusive invites to special ISTE events
Achieving your ISTE Certification is a 3 step process:
- Join 5 live online sessions with our experienced trainers as they take you through the ISTE curriculum.
- The next weeks will be spent working asynchronously through the remaining units in the ISTE curriculum.
- Prepare and submit your portfolio directly to ISTE.
ISTE Certification is a serious commitment to your professional development.
Graduate Level Credit Available!
The ISTE Certification for Educators is eligible for graduate-level credit from Dominican University of California. For additional information or to register please visit Dominican University of California’s site here. For additional questions about graduate-level credit in general and how it can be used, please read their FAQ.
- Register for Africa cohort beginning July 14th
- Join an online cohort
- Complete the remaining units online with support form our trainers
- Submit your portfolio for review by ISTE reviewers